Rules and Regulations:
Attention All Drift Testers:
IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW THIS CODE OF CONDUCT YOU WILL BE REMOVED WITHOUT A REFUND AND FORFEIT YOUR WSIR DRIVERS CARD FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR:
- NO Passengers
- NO Tandem Drifting (only ONE car at a time on track)
- Photographers, Crew Members, and Spectators must stay on the outside of the track
- Drivers are required to wear a helmet.
- You must take all your oil and tires with you when you leave, we do not dispose of them!
- Long Pants or Race Suite
- Short-Sleeved or Long-Sleeved Shirt (No Tank Tops)
- Closed Toe Shoes
Rental Rates & Information:
$30.00 per day per driver ($75 per membership) and $10.00 per crew member Mon-Thurs. / $20.00 per crew member Fri-Sun. (any person over 8 years old).
$130 per day per driver ($50 per membership) and $10.00 per crew member Mon-Thurs. / $20.00 per crew member Fri-Sun. (any person over 8 years old).
Exclusive Rental: $1,500 per Weekday, $1,750 per Weekend day and $1,000 per half-day.
- Open Testing requires a current W.S.I.R. membership.
- Reservations required. 50% confirmation deposit required. All deposits transferable, but not refundable.
- 7 days advance cancellation mandatory for all weekday events and 90 days notice for any weekend events. A failure to comply may result in forfeiture of deposit.
- For testing and tuning purposes. Current W.S.I.R. membership for driver is acceptable.
- For all other uses such as commercial filming, ride and drives or production car development, a $5 million combined single limit certificate of insurance is required, listing required parties as “Willow Springs Raceway as additional insured” and date of event, unless insurance is a blanket policy.